Debt Liquidation Relief
Whether you have lost your job, gone through a divorce or you are struggling to keep up with mounting medical bills, you may just be ready to get a fresh start. At Miller & Miller Law, LLC, our Racine County Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorneys can help you get the debt relief you deserve.
Racine has continued to have one of the highest unemployment rates for the past few years, and the housing crisis is hitting the area hard. The stresses of being out of work and losing a home are just compounded by the added burden of credit card, medical, or other debts. There are ways to regain control over your finances. The attorneys at Miller & Miller Law, LLC, can help you get the fresh start that you deserve. We represent clients throughout Racine County, including Burlington and Racine.
Chapter 7 Can Help You Start Over
You cannot always be prepared for life's unexpected turns, but you can take action to protect your future. People across Racine County consider Chapter 7 bankruptcy for a wide range of reasons, and if it is right for you, we may be able to help you discharge the following:
- Unsecured credit card debt
- Utility bills
- Back rent
- Medical bills
- Uninsured car accident judgments
- Amounts owed on repossessed or surrendered vehicles
Not all debts can be discharged in Chapter 7 bankruptcy. If you have student loans, tax debt, support payments and other debts, we can help you find other solutions.
Get Debt-Free In 90 Days
If you decide that Chapter 7 bankruptcy is right for you, we could wipe out your debt within 90 days. The process moves quickly, but we will be there to help you every step of the way:
- Means test: In order to qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you must first pass a means test. This is designed to prevent people with too much income from filing for Chapter 7. If you do not qualify, we can help you explore Chapter 13 and other relief options .
- Credit counseling: Before you can file for any type of bankruptcy, you must first complete a round of credit counseling. We can refer you to approved counselors.
- Financial education: The final discharge of your debt cannot take place until you finish a set of classes designed to provide you with information about how to manage your financial affairs.
Providing Immediate Debt Relief
The moment you file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you will receive an automatic stay. This will stop all foreclosure and repossession actions. It will also prevent your creditors from garnishing your wages or turning off your utilities.
For the past decade, our lawyers have helped people across Racine County get the debt relief they deserve through Chapter 7 bankruptcy. With offices in both Kenosha and Milwaukee, we are ready to help you find solutions today. Contact us online or call us at 414-326-9231 today to schedule a free initial consultation and learn more.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.