At the offices of Miller & Miller Law, LLC, our Milwaukee bankruptcy lawyers are committed to helping individuals and families across Wisconsin who are struggling with debt. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation and find out how we can help address the following matters:
- There are many large bankruptcy firms from Chicago and Indiana that are advertising services in Wisconsin. So why choose Miller & Miller Law, LLC?
- There is life after bankruptcy. Whether you are considering bankruptcy as a way to discharge your debt or you have already filed for bankruptcy, you may be nervous about what comes next. You do have options and you can rebuild your credit. We will be there to help you every step of the way.
Once you make an appointment to meet with our lawyers about how to get out of your financial crisis, find out exactly how to prepare for your consultation by visiting our pre-bankruptcy planning page.
Every family faces unique challenges when considering bankruptcy. We will make sure you consider your full range of debt relief options, including:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: We can help you take the Chapter 7 means test and determine whether or not you qualify. If you do, we could have you debt-free in 90 days.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: Are you ineligible for Chapter 7? Most people can come up with a three- to five-year debt settlement plan through Chapter 13 bankruptcy. This will also allow you to keep your home and other important assets.
- If you are looking for a way to stop foreclosure and save your most important assets, Chapter 13 will allow you to come up with a debt settlement plan you can afford.
- Bankruptcy alternatives: While we are a bankruptcy law firm, we always encourage our clients to explore all options in finding debt relief, including Chapter 128 reorganization and mortgage modification.
If you or your spouse is considering bankruptcy, it does not have to affect your entire family. We can help you understand how bankruptcy works for nonfiling spouses.
Are you living in fear of home foreclosure, car repossession or wage garnishment? Discover how the automatic stay can stop a collection when you file for bankruptcy.
- When you have a backlog of unfiled or unpaid taxes, you can only hide your head in the sand for so long before you will have to pay. We can help you understand the link between bankruptcy and taxes.
- If you run a small business in or around Milwaukee or somewhere else in Wisconsin and have come to a place where it is difficult to keep your business running, we can answer your questions about bankruptcy for small businesses.
Find out more about the bankruptcy services we provide. Contact Miller & Miller Law, LLC, today to schedule a free initial consultation. Call 414-326-9231 or 866-678-9352 (toll free).
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.