Lindsay represents clients in Chapter 7, 13 and 128 Bankruptcies. She graduated from Ave Maria School of Law in Naples, Florida in 2013. Lindsay is admitted to practice in the State of Wisconsin including the Supreme Court of Wisconsin, the Eastern District of Wisconsin and the Western District of Wisconsin.
In 2005 Lindsay graduated from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse with Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations and Communications. Prior to law school, Lindsay worked as an advertising copywriter.
While not busy advocating for her clients, Lindsay also owns a dog walking and pet sitting business. In her free time she spoils her own dogs: two English Springer Spaniels named Scout and Reese. Go Pack Go!
Areas of Practice
- Debtor's Rights
- Chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 128
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- Ave Maria School of Law, Naples, Florida
- J.D. - 2013
- University of Wisconsin – La Crosse
- Major: PubRelations/Professional Writing