Ruben represents clients in Bankruptcy and Wisconsin Chapter 128. He graduated from Marquette University Law School in 2016. Ruben is admitted to practice in the State of Wisconsin including the Supreme Court of Wisconsin, the Western District of Wisconsin, and the Eastern District of Wisconsin.
In 2010, Ruben received a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Prior to entering law school, he worked in banking and sales for several prominent corporations and banking institutions.
In his free time, Ruben is an avid Wisconsin sports fan (Bucks, Brewers, Packers) and enjoys watching games with his family, friends, and colleagues.
Areas of Practice
- Debtor's Rights
- Bankruptcy Protection under Chapter 7 and Chapter 13
- Wisconsin, 2016
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2017
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 2017
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- J.D. - 2016
- Honors: CALI Award Winner (Creditor-Debtor Law)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- B.B.A. - 2010
- Major: Marketing/ Real Estate & Urban Land Economics
- Delta Delta