Scholarship for Wisconsin High School Seniors
Every year, our firm grants a $500 scholarship to a Wisconsin high school senior planning to attend a four-year accredited college or university. To be considered for the Miller & Miller scholarship, students submit a minimum 500-word essay on an assigned topic related to bankruptcy or financial literacy.
This year, applicants must be entering college in the Fall of 2021, and the topic is as follows: With student loan debt at an all-time high, how will you manage your student loans and everyday budgeting while in college to set yourself up for financial success after you graduate?
The winner will discuss their essay and surrounding financial literacy topics with Attorney Miller on a live social media broadcast!
Our Scholarship Aims to Accomplish Three Goals:
- Provide financial aid to a Wisconsin high school senior planning to attend an accredited four-year college or university in the Fall of 2021
- Encourage students to understand the importance of financial literacy and the bankruptcy laws
- Inspire graduating seniors to pursue a career in the legal field
- Wisconsin graduating high school senior planning to attend an accredited four-year college or university in the Fall of 2021.
- In order to accept the scholarship, the recipient must supply proof of acceptance.
- Submit one (1) Letter of recommendation from a school counselor, coach, teacher, youth group advisor, etc.
- Complete and submit the consent and release form
- If the applicant is under 18 at the time of submission, parental/guardian consent must also be given
- Submit your essay addressing this year’s topic
How to Enter:
- Once you have written your essay and have a letter of recommendation, use this link to upload both and to complete your signed consent and release form. you are ready to submit your application, upload your
- All applicants must use the link to submit materials. No emailed or mailed materials will be considered.
- A parent or guardian must also sign the release and consent form for all applicants under 18.
- Only one submission per applicant is allowed.
All submissions are due by March 1, 2021. The winner will be chosen and notified in May, 2021.
Official Contest Rules, Terms, and Conditions
All applicants must read these Terms and Conditions in full. In order to accept a scholarship from Miller & Miller, students are expected to have read and agreed to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
In order to enter the contest, each applicant must be a graduating high school senior and enrolled in a high school in Wisconsin. If you are homeschooled in Wisconsin, you must provide proof of home schooling and graduation year to be considered.
All applicants must plan to attend a four-year accredited college or university after high school. If selected as the winner, proof of acceptance to the college or university beginning in the Fall of 2021 will be required to receive the $500 scholarship.
All applicants must have one (1) letter of recommendation from a teacher or other adult professional, to be submitted here, along with their essay/entry submission.
If awarded the scholarship, the student’s personal information including name, school, photograph, and entry video may be used by Miller & Miller and/or partner organizations for promotional purposes. This may include but is not limited to Miller & Miller’s website, social media channels, print and electronic media. All applicants must sign the Consent and Media Release form.
If the scholarship recipient is under 18, then a parent or guardian must also sign the release form.