Wisconsin Chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy Attorneys
Our Bankruptcy Legal Services
Financially related legal issues are often time-sensitive and require special attention and dedication so they can be resolved efficiently. If the law firm you choose is dividing their attention between family law, real estate and personal injury issues in addition to helping you, chances are you're not getting the level of attention you need nor the quality you deserve.
At Miller & Miller Law, LLC, we are dedicated to helping our clients reduce their debt. Some of our services include:
- Free initial consultations
- Solutions to debt collection
- State-of-the-art technology to make sure your case is handled professionally. This technology helps us work within the parameters of your busy schedule. We make every effort to simplify things, not make them more complicated.
- An exploration and explanation of ALL your options
- Personalized, friendly service from lawyers who care
- Spanish language services. Se habla español.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
Recent Television Appearances
Attorneys James and Felicia Miller have recently had the opportunity to talk about the subject of home foreclosure and bankruptcy on the morning television show "The Morning Blend."
Our Commitment to Providing Quality Legal Assistance
Whether we are explaining alternatives to bankruptcy, such as debt consolidation or Wisconsin's Chapter 128, or helping you through the bankruptcy process, we will always be committed to your case 100 percent. As a husband-and-wife team of bankruptcy attorneys, we like to think of it as our family helping other families. We know the financial challenges you face, and we understand how those challenges play out in a domestic framework. There are solutions out there, and we are here to help you find one that works for you.
Contact Miller & Miller Law, LLC, online or call us at 414-326-9231 today and schedule a free initial consultation.
Miller & Miller Law, LLC Bankruptcy Office Locations