Struggling With Student Loans?
Certain student loans can even affect tax refunds and Social Security income, as well as take money out of your wages to help repay the debt. What most people do not know, however, is that they can do something about this.
At Miller & Miller Law, LLC we help our clients feel confident about their situations and their understanding of their loans. We will educate you on what happens in these cases, what you can do about it and how to take control of your future.
When Should You Speak To An Attorney?
You should contact a lawyer if:
- Debt collectors are calling you
- You are threatened with wage garnishment, Social Security offset or tax refund offset
- Someone attempts to sue you over your debt
- You are in default
- You cannot make your minimum payments
- You are considering a hardship discharge or want to learn more about this option
- You are considering filing bankruptcy or want to learn more about this option
We highly value education. Our clients deserve to know how their loans work and how to protect themselves financially. We can help you:
- Find the lenders and the exact amount you owe them
- Prevent lenders from garnishing your wages
- Understand the benefits and drawbacks of each repayment option you have
- Get out of default
- Stop harassment and illegal behavior from debt collectors
- Sue lenders, debt collectors and other parties who act illegally toward you
- Get out of lawsuits that lenders may bring against you
When the financial pressure is on, we stand by our clients’ sides. You have rights. You have options. We will not let lenders and collectors bully you.
Student Loan Consultations Only
Due to high demand in this specialized area, we are now charging a fee of $295 for our student loan consultations.
But we offer a Consultation Guarantee:
- The fee is waived if you choose to retain us;
- Many times, we can advise you how and what to do yourself during the consult which may avoid you having to hire an attorney altogether;
- Finally, if we see that you’ve already done everything you can, and no other options exist, and it takes less than 15 minutes, we’ll refund the charge same day. You’ll have peace of mind that you’ve done all you can, and there would be no charge.
Student loans are a big debt, and the work we do often means a savings of tens of thousands of dollars overall and hundreds less per month. Please see our client reviews for some of the great things we’ve been able to do to reduce student loan debt for real clients and I hope we see you soon!
Contact Our Milwaukee-Area Debt Relief Attorneys
To start talking to an attorney about your student debt, contact us online or call 414-326-9231. We will ask for some preliminary information from you and then set up a 15-minute phone consultation to discuss all of the options available to you. In other words, if we think there is something we can help with, you will know by the end of that conversation.
Based in Milwaukee with offices in Madison and Kenosha, we proudly serve all of Wisconsin.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.